Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Pre-order My Innocent Hotwife - Part 2

(Click here to pre-order My Innocent Hotwife - Part 2)


~ Stu ~


I don’t know how it happened, or why I agreed to it.

But now we can never go back.

My wife slept with the biggest rap star on the planet and I let it happen.

Can I keep on supporting her if it means this continues?

Can I really become her cuckold?


~ Colby ~


My world has changed so much in the past few weeks.

I’ve gone from a struggling actress to an overnight internet sensation.

And I’ve cuckolded my husband with my new black lover.

I had no idea what I was capable of, but now I’m all in on finding out.

Luckily, the men in my life are all in as well.

Looks like the sky’s the limit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stunning Hotwife (Part 1) is available for pre-order!

Click here to pre-order My Stunning Hotwife (Part 1) I hit the lotto after my divorce when I met and then married Victoria She was everythin...