Tuesday, April 9, 2024

My Penthouse Harem - Part 2 is available for pre-order

(Click here to pre-order My Penthouse Harem - Part 2)


Once I reconnected with Bette, I was in heaven. 

I’d never had a girlfriend like her and I was over the moon about it.

That should have been enough.

But it wasn’t.

Not just because I wanted more, although I did want more.

I never would have considered what came to pass unless Bette wanted it too.

Did she really want it, though? 

Or was she just telling me what she thought I wanted to hear?

See what I mean about her being the perfect girlfriend?

Do you get what I’m saying?

Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stunning Hotwife (Part 1) is available for pre-order!

Click here to pre-order My Stunning Hotwife (Part 1) I hit the lotto after my divorce when I met and then married Victoria She was everythin...