Saturday, March 9, 2024

The Maiden Voyage - Part 2 is available for pre-order

 (Click here to pre-order The Maiden Voyage - Part 2: Cruise du Kinque)

Lena White and Badger Therese are writing together for the second time.

Two of Amazon’s hottest erotic authors have joined forces to write a series that blends together their respective worlds.

Now that the Sinflix Loviator is loaded with passengers ready for a week-long adventure on their favorite kinky deck, the massive ship sets sail for the high seas and international waters, where the rule of law is suspended and twisted desires will be satisfied.

Now the real fun begins...


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stunning Hotwife (Part 1) is available for pre-order!

Click here to pre-order My Stunning Hotwife (Part 1) I hit the lotto after my divorce when I met and then married Victoria She was everythin...